Interested in joining our team? We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
See our open positions below for more information and click the link within to apply now!
Bryant Industrial operates one of the largest fleets of road ready hydraulic cranes in eastern North Carolina and currently seeks Truck Drivers. Must possess:
- Class A CDL
- Have a clean driving record
- 3 years’ experience
- Physically able to lift in excess of 50 lbs on a continual basis.
- Extended periods of sitting, driving or climbing required.
Schedule may include overtime, overnight, and weekend work. Those with backgrounds in hauling oversize loads and rigging are urged to apply.
Bryant Industrial is seeking a certified Crane Operator. Prefer local candidates or those willing to relocate to the area. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Must be able to safely operate complex heavy lift equipment.
- Must be able to read lift plans, load charts and operate a personal computer.
- Maintain conformity to safety requirements and other regulations.
- Prepare proper documentation of actions taken.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Must have an active crane operator certification from an accredited crane operator testing organization which meets OSHA criteria.
- Experience with rigging is preferred.
- Experience in crane set-up and tear-down a definite plus.
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to work safely around moving machinery.
- Able to work in conditions with marked changes in temperature & humidity.
- Strong initiative required: Intermediate.
- Ability to work safely with moving machinery: Intermediate.
- Experience in crane set-up and tear down: Some Knowledge.
- Able to work in changing weather conditions: Some Knowledge.
- Able to operate complex construction equipment: Intermediate.
- Education Level: High School or better.
- Licenses: Nat Crane Operator Cert (Preferred).
- This is a skilled position that requires a high amount of teamwork and good communications skills.
- Candidates who are safety-oriented and dedicated to doing their job as efficiently as possible are a good fit for this position.
- Riggers typically work in the manufacturing and construction industries, as such they work with heavy machinery and materials.
- Candidates must be able to follow directions and follow designated work plan.
- Candidates must be mechanically inclined.
- Regular attendance is required.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and overtime hours.
- Travel may be required.
- Must be able to pass pre hire drug testing, and site specific random drug tests.
Pre-employment investigations and evaluations may include drug, physical functionality, criminal background, MVR and/or skills evaluations. Competitive benefits package. Pay commensurate with experience/knowledge. Bryant Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Application may be made in person. Resumes may be mailed to Bryant Industrial P.O. Box 1069, Morrisville, NC 27560. No phone calls please!